Friday, April 17, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame Blog Train!

Hop aboard the Baseball Blog Train! Train leaves the station on April 18th! Batter Up! Co-hosted by:

Create with TLC (http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/)andCraftymumzCreations (http://craftymumzcreations.blogspot.com/)
Theme is: "Take Me to the Ball Game"

Here is my part of the train:


You can DOWNLOAD my part here->BaseballAlpha_JadaCollectibles.zip


You can take a ride on the Blog Train
and collect all the goodies by visiting these
Sponsoring Sites:
Create with TLC
Craftymumz Creations
Krysties Kreations
The Scrappy Cat
Jewel Madness or Genius
Scrap By Yanna
Scrappin the Day Away
Jaydens Mama Designs
Royanna
Miggins Does Scrapsville
Foxy Lady Creations
Humbugg Graphics Galore
Creative Scraps
Digital Scrapbooking Goddess
Candys Treasures
Jada Collectibles

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Great alpha thanks

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Mags said...

What a unique and clever Alpha!!! I know I can use this! THX so much for sharing!!

:) Mags, ADSDesigners
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Apr. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Mara said...

Love your alpha! Thank you!!

P. Lea said...

thanks for your part of the train
its gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what a darling alpha!
Thank you so very much for your portion of this great train ride! Your generosity in sharing your talent and hard work is sincerely appreciated. My grandson's little league photos will be so much fun to scrap now :-)

THANK YOU!

Heather said...

So cute, thanks!

Keelianderson said...

I love this Alpha! Thanks for sharing! I appreciate the time spent on making this for us!

Craftymumz Creations said...

This is a great addition to the train! THANK YOU for the cargo on this journey!

Unknown said...

Thank you for such an excellent alpha :)

Miggins said...

Great Alpha hun and a great adddition o the baseball train

linnie-818 said...

I almost forgot to post here to say thank you for this amazing baseball alpha. I got so busy admiring all of your other work. I love it all. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us. We greatly appreciate it all.

Michele said...

This alpha is just too cool! Great job with it!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Mungo said...

Thanks very much for a great alpha

Followers

About Me

My photo
United States
I live in Southern Louisiana in Cajun Country. I love digital scrapbooking but my specialty is making alphabets. Some I will be giving away as Freebies and others I hope to sell. I'm also active in graphics tag lists and I am a digital graphics art designer. You can view some of my art at JadaCollectibles at my deviantART site. xoxo