Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All my PTU Alphas are now CU/PU!

All my Pay To Use alphas are now Commercial Use & Personal Use! Terms do apply - please read my TOU included in each download zip. You may not alter my alphas, sell them as is or claim them as your own creation. Credit MUST be given to Jada Collectibles. IE: Alpha by Jada Collectibles. They may be included in PTU or Freebie scrap kits (as long as credit is given). My stores are located on the right of my blog. Please give them a visit! There is usually a sale going in one of them. All previous posts have been edited to reflect the new CU/PU use with new previews. Thank you! xoxo Jada

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
United States
I live in Southern Louisiana in Cajun Country. I love digital scrapbooking but my specialty is making alphabets. Some I will be giving away as Freebies and others I hope to sell. I'm also active in graphics tag lists and I am a digital graphics art designer. You can view some of my art at JadaCollectibles at my deviantART site. xoxo