Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mardi Gras Alpha in My Store!

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!" - "Let the good times roll!"
Mardi Gras Alpha using a scrapbook paper that I made using the traditional colors of Mardi Gras. Purple (symbolic of justice), Green (symbolic of faith) and Gold (symbolic of power). Upper case letters and numbers only. Characters are separated and in png format and are made in 300 DPI. Font Size 500. Personal & Commercial Use - Terms Apply. Please read TOU included in zip.My Store link is located on the right side on my blog. Thank you! xoxo

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
United States
I live in Southern Louisiana in Cajun Country. I love digital scrapbooking but my specialty is making alphabets. Some I will be giving away as Freebies and others I hope to sell. I'm also active in graphics tag lists and I am a digital graphics art designer. You can view some of my art at JadaCollectibles at my deviantART site. xoxo